Snapchat has been around for more than 4 years now, and what started out as yet another friendly app for simple communication and sharing, quickly turned into one of our most used apps for daily talking, flirting and stalking. Not only can we now follow our friends and family, but more and more celebrities have also started opening their private accounts for the general public. Through their Snapchat stories we get to follow our favorite celebrities through their (almost) unfiltered daily life, getting even more up close and personal than at any other social media. Here are our top 9 #girlcrushes to follow on Snapchat:
1. Angelica Blick (@angelicablick) – The 24-year-old Swedish blogger and absolute babe who lives of her fashion blog angelicablick.se. She is no stranger to social media, and after making her Snapchat public last year she has showed us her life through her iPhone lense. Follow Angelica around on her trips around the world, behind the scenes at fashion shows, photoshoots, and at night outs with her friends.
2. Cara Delevingne (@caradevilqueen) – What is there to not love about Cara? In addition to being one of the world’s greatest super models and hanging out with the coolest #squad ever (Kendall and Gigi anyone?), she is a badass b*tch and social activist. On her Snapchat you get even more of the funny and down-to-earth personality that we love about her!
3. Carli Bybel (@carlipenguin5) – The beautiful Youtuber/ Makeup Guru Carli Bybel is honestly one of the cutest girls alive, in addition to being serious #babegoals and having her eyebrows #onfleek. Through her snapchat you get an exclusive peek inside her amazing makeup collection, new beauty launches, and her daily routines and tips and tricks. But as well as the beauty side of her, she also has a hunk of a boyfriend, a beautiful new house and two little kitties which appear on her Snapchat at least 10 times daily. I am #obsessed!
4. Chiara Ferragni (@chiaraferragni) – Chiara is the ultimate superwoman and girl bo$$ who turned her personal blog theblondesalad.com into a successful $8 million business. In addition to being a blogger she is also a model, designer, author, and of course a big influencer on social media. On her Snapchat you can follow her daily adventures from around the world, giving you a glimpse of the exclusive (but nevertheless hectic) lifestyle she is currently living.
5. Emily Schuman (@e.schuman) – Similar to Chiara, Emily Schuman is also a successful blogger, designer and author. On her blog cupcakesandcashmere.com you can read about fashion and food, which is what her Snapchat also consists a lot of. Daily life in LA with pretty outfit details, great lunch spots, cocktails, movies, and of course some super cute snaps of her little baby girl Sloan and cat Luna.
6. Kylie Jenner (@kylizzlemynizzl) – Yes, bloggers are great fun, but no one really takes our interest any more than the Kardashian family, right? New episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians only airs on Sundays, so we need a little something to “keep up” throughout the week as well. Fear no longer, because Kylie’s Snapchat will give you an exclusive look into her daily life of fashion and beauty, family fun and teenage drama. As well as a few hundred duckface selfies, of course.
7. Tash and Dev (@tashanddev) – Natasha Oakley and Devin Brugman, the two biggest babes currently alive. You might be following them on Instagram, you might even be reading their blog abikiniaday.com, but you haven’t seen anything until you have entered their Snapchat world. Tash and Dev travel around the world for bikini shoots, fashion shows, and exclusive parties, so you definitely want to be a part of their Snapchat family.
8. Rumi Neely (@rumineely) – Rumi Neely is the founder of fashiontoast.com known for her style and photography. The Japanese, Dutch, and Scottish descendent is a beauty from another world and her minimalistic style is something we can all take inspiration from. If you do not get intimidated by one perfect selfie after another, then you should definitely give Rumi a follow for some #inspiration.
9. And of course…Unwritten (@read_unwritten) – If you love Unwritten and you love our content and contributors, make sure you follow us on every social media platform! On our Snapchat you will find exclusive content often not posted on any other platform, so be sure to keep updated!
With these 9 Snapchat accounts you will definitely have some new exclusive content to look at next time you find yourself bored and scrolling through every social media out there. Snapchat has definitely upped its game this past year and we are loving the open celebrity accounts. Now the only one missing is Queen Bey herself, hopefully she and the maybe also the rest of the Kardashian family will announce their Snapchats as well? At least there are some rumors about Kim herself launching an open Snapchat profile. We are crossing our fingers it will happen soon!
Featured image via Natasha Oakley.