We all know that the Internet can be a mean place. From rude comments to outright insults, internet trolls are everywhere, and they don’t hesitate to share their hurtful comments. However, some of us don’t let them dim our light because we set them straight. One of the best Instagram accounts that provides us with fresh clapbacks is Comments By Celebs. Here are some of the meanest troll comments and celebrities’ outrageous and hilarious clapbacks.
1. Don’t mess with Miley.
Judging by the user’s picture, he should probably stick to other topics he knows more about…
2. You really need to calm down.
Why don’t we all leave ignorance and homophobia in 2019?
3. Never, ever ask a woman this question.
More like a food baby. Own it, girl!
4. You asked for it.
Anna Kendrick doesn’t hesitate to clap back, and we love her for it.
5. This is the type of obnoxiousness we should all strive for.
What happened to a simple “congratulations?”
6. Why insult when you could just unfollow?
Another concept that’s lost on so many people these days…
7. Riri lives up to her “bad girl” image in the best way.
And the award for “Most Brilliant Comeback” goes to Rihanna!
8. Kelly Ripa is #ParentingGoals.
Once I have kids, the only reason I’ll have Instagram is to embarrass them.
What matters here is that he owns his past.
10. Be your own sugar daddy, girls!
This one’s my personal favorite for obvious reasons.
11. Ireland Baldwin’s keeping it religious.
Amen to that.
12. Mothers are queens.
Relax, they’re just breasts.
13. Irrelevant comment, relevant response.
Now that’s a burn.
14. No one cares what you think.
I don’t know when it became OK to leave such vile comments, but it should stop. Social media can be great fun, but it can also make anonymous people feel entitled to their hateful opinions. Therefore, it’s important to remember that no one’s opinion defines us. The only thing that matters is what we think of ourselves. Let’s all leave the hate behind and share more positivity on social media!