Hollywood is not safe anymore. Famous couples that we look up to are breaking up left and right without giving us any warning. From Chris Pratt and Anna Faris to Fergie and Josh Duhamel, it has become apparent that no couple is safe from the limelight. Don’t they understand that they are the ones that build up our hopes and dreams as to finding that love one day?! We need to come together as a nation and protect all of the famous couples before we lose all of our guidance.
Here are fifteen famous couples that we need to protect from breaking up at all costs:
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski. Have been together since 2008 – John even admits to slightly “stalking” Emily by watching The Devil Wears Prada over fifty times.
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. Have been together since 2012 after meeting on the set of The Green Lantern – Even though it was a box office flop, at least something good came from the movie.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. They have been together since 2014, but have known each other for almost twenty years after meeting on the set of That 70’s Show. They are best friends with another fabulous couple…
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard. They have been together since 2007. What a beautiful double date night this is right here.
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake. Another fabulous couple who has been together over a decade – They started dating in 2007!
- Portia De Rossi and Ellen Degeneres. One of the first and most famous same-sex marriages, the couple has been dancing their way to our hearts since 2004.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William. The definition of a fairytale, the royal couple met in college and have been together since 2003.
- Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum. After meeting on the set of Step Up, the couple decided in 2006 that they needed to be dancing partners for life.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. John has been writing love songs and Chrissy has been cracking him up since 2007.
- Michelle and Barack Obama. Not only did they hold together the United States for eight years, they have been able to keep together their marriage since 1992!
- Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks. After 29 years of marriage, they sure seem to still be having a good time together!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prince Jr. Who knew that I Know What You Did Last Summer would create a 17-year long relationship that is still going strong!
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling. After meeting on the set of The Place Beyond the Pines in 2011, they decided to grace us with their beauty as a couple, as well as two beautiful children.
- Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! Who needs marriage when you have been together since 1983!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. Finally, Jen got her happy ending! They have been throwing it in Brad’s face since 2011.
I’m just saying if any of these couples were to break up, love as we know it is doomed. We should just give up any and all hope as to finding our own happiness because these are the people that define what happiness is for us. Someone, please contact the witness protection program to sign up all of these couples and make sure that they all are safe!
Featured Image via weheartit.