Have you ever been scrolling through your Insta feed when all of a sudden you see it? It might be the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen. The colors pop, the accessories are on point, and there is just a je ne c’est quois about it? Yes, we’ve all seen it, the most perfect bowl of food.
Instagrammers across the globe are perfecting the art of decadent, bright, and mouth-watering bowls of food and here are 14 of the most mesmerizingly beautiful bowls of food.
- This purple princess featuring chia-beet pudding with crunchy cacao and macadamia clusters, coconut whip, fresh fruit, and some delightfully beautiful homegrown edible blossoms.
Oh my, you guys are awesome. I would never have guessed that so many lovely humans are interested in my food. I'm very grateful for all your follows, wonderful virtual friendships, motivating comments, utterly lovingly inspiration and so much more. Happy to have met some of you in real life, it's the best experience ever💖 Last night I've reached 90k (ugh!) and I thought it may be the best reason to throw a tastylove party and feature some new and longtime beloved accounts for the next few days instead of a #featurefriday. If you like to join my #tastylove90k party it’s super easy: ⭐️follow me @tastyasheck ⭐️repost any of my pics ⭐️or recreate any of my recipes ⭐️tag me in the pic and add #tastylove90k in the main caption In the main caption use the hashtag #tastylove90k and tag me @tastyasheck in the pic. The party starts on the weekend🎆🎇🌠 Btw. this is my most popular pic. I have no idea how many times it was published. Actually it's a super easy chia-beet pudding with crunchy cacao and macadamia clusters from the #hippielaneapp, coconut whip, lots of fresh fruit and homegrown edible blossoms. Happy weekend peeps! (I have tagged some of my most inspirational people from @instagram ☺️) only 20 possible though 🙈
- This beautiful taco inspired bowl featuring none other than rice, beans, corn, spinach, and a ton of other veggies for a vegan delight!
- This perfectly lined up beauty features berries, bananas, and coconut, oh my!
- This green goddess will help you get all the Vitamin B12 and Iron you need, made up of peas, kale, avocado, banana, apple, peppermint, ginger, Spirulina, and coconut chia and topped off with your favorite fruits!
Recently I drooled over a wonderful green smoothie on @talinegabriel feed and wanted it so badly. Can't wait for her recipe on the app but until then I need to make my own version. Oh boy, this green bowl was so tasty and nourishing. Btw. my lil #tastylove44k party is still running ☆☆☆ Green power smoothie Serves 1 1 handful frozen peas 1 handful kale leaves (stems removed) 1/4 avocado 1/2 banana 1/4 apple a few peppermit leaves 1 small knob ginger minced 1 tsp spirulina 2 tbs coconut chia pudding 1/2 cup water a few ice cubes – Mix all ingredients with a high speed blender until creamy. Topping 1/4 apple sliced 1/2 banana sliced 1 kiwi 1 tsp coconut shreds 2 tbs granola – Assemble and devour☘
- This pink perfection the unorthodox combination of beets (which are chock full of Vitamin C and folate) and bananas (potassium), this beautiful bowl will keep you charged up all day!
Banana beet bowl (used @mrm_usa beet powder this time!) topped with jackfruit, coconut chips, and some @heyhcoco toasted coconut sprinkles! I'm loco for da coco 😛 I'm also SO READY for spring break….only one more exam stands between me and LA! Can't wait to de-stress and not have a million things looming over my head. Happy Wednesday, folks!
- This chocolate peanut butter bowl of my dreams takes your standard smoothie bowl and makes it into a dessert.
- This mermaid like bowl comes from the Spirulina, which is an edible blue-green algae filled with vitamins and antioxidants.
- This toppling torpedo of tastiness is a “nicecream” parfait, featuring layers of berries, seeds, and a beet/berry/melon/spinach smoothie.
Excuse the cloudy morning light…but this berry beet and melon spinach #nicecream parfait was the perfect Friday treat! Layered and topped with berries, chocolate sauce, seeds and #sunbutter…TGIF y'all! #glutenfree #celiac #paleo #vegan #healthy #lowfodmap #foodart #vscocam #nanaicecream #smoothie #smoothiebowl
- This incredible bowl of poké which is an incredibly popular Hawaiian dish, seen here with raw ahi tuna, sesame seeds, nori strips, wasabi peas, and cucumber.
Tuesday will be your last chance to try our Umami bowl for a while! We'll be open from 11-6 at the @hamontmarket #RealFoodCourt #HamOnt @Regrann from @anthoni.foodlab – Umami bowl @pokehbar Before I go crazy with ramen, guess what I had found next store.😉 Canada's 1st Poke Bar featuring raw ahi tuna rice bowl with wasabi peas, spicy sesame, nori strips, and cucumber. The poke bowl is quite popular in Hawaii. If you want to try it in Canada. Come to Hamilton's Farmer's Market and give it a try. 🙌 #pokeh #ahituna #donburi #hamiltoneats #hamiltonfarmersmarket #oshiii #pokehbar #anthonifoodlab #sohamont #Regrann
- This literal bowl of sunshine which showcases the fruity rainbow atop a muesli smoothie bowl.
- This kiwi topped, strawberry banana heaven which will take you right back to your favorite childhood smoothie!
Strawberry Banana Bliss 🍌🍓🍌 Celebrating FriYAY with a creamy bowl of nicecream topped with dried mulberries, cacao nibs, kiwi, toasted muesli, and some coco 😛 I hope you all have a great almost weekend! Sorry for not responding as much to comments – I'm currently under a lot of school + work stress, but things should be better soon 🌟
- This flower topped queen which is a chocolately carob banana nicecream, featuring flowers made from pb2, a powdered peanut butter which can be found on Amazon and in health food stores.
My lovely swirly bits, check em out!🎶 Chocolaty Carob Banana Nice Cream. Four frozen bananas and 2 tbsp of carob powder blended until creamy. Topped with some swirled in black strap molasses (good for iron, potassium, and calcium), frozen raspberries, dried mulberries, dark chocolate covered chia seeds, and pb2 flowers.💐 Oh yeah, this hit the spot!😋 Don't you just love bananas? We get to have dessert for breakfast without the guilt!😉 This is also another entry into the #spring4superfoods comp, hosted by @greensmoothiegourmet and @sunfood. I used chia seeds for my superfood! Since bananas are always in season, this is also another entry into the #seasonalshowcase16 comp. Hosted by @the_artful_foodie, @rachels.fit.kitchen, and @missvegansunshine. 😁💕 #nanaice #smoothiebowls #bananagirl #smoothiebowl #healthysmoothies #foodgawker #beautifulcuisines #BestOfVegan
- This abstract work of art featuring swirls of smoothies and fruit to brighten your day!
- This tropical oasis in food form features vanilla chia pudding between two layers of blueberry and blackcurrent nicecream, topped with granola, fruit, peanut butter, and beautiful edible flowers.
This beautiful creation was my breakfast 😍 It consisted of Blueberry and blackcurrant nice cream using @oob.organic blueberries, @viberi_organic black currents and @allgoodorganics bananas. Vanilla chia pudding made with @ceresorganics chia seeds, almond milks, @heilalavanilla bean paste and maple syrup. Topped with fruits, @thegreenseednz chocolate grawnola, @motherearthnz ancient grains peanut butter and @secretgardennz edible flowers 💁🏼 Inspired by the one and only @talinegabriel 😘
While food is meant to ignite the taste buds, sometimes it’s enough when a bowl of food makes your eyes light up. Whether it’s the colors or ingredients that draw you in, there is a bowl of food out there that will make your heart and taste buds sing!
Featured image via Heike.