Monday’s suck. Point blank and add the period. After a nice relaxing weekend filled with 10 hour sleeps, lots of food, and probably some (read A LOT) of wine, getting back to the grind is never fun. The only thing that could make Monday’s better is a little Ryan Reynolds.
1. The dreadful Monday morning alarm clock.
WAKE UP GOOD MORNING. You know that feeling right? When your alarm just slaps you right up in the face.
2. When your boss/teacher is asking you to be extra productive and you’re just not having it.
3. The daydream that it’s actually Friday and not Monday.
4. When you realize you left your wallet at home.
5. FREE PIZZA!
OMG, yes I am totally interested in the scientist’s who crochet club. NOM NOM NOM
6. Mom called and she wants to know if you’re eating, doing your laundry, starting a charity, etc.
No mom, now stop calling me and let me live.
7. When you realize you forgot to move your laundry into the dryer.
I love smelly clothes, it’s fine.
8. When someone gives you praise for the amazing dinner you made.
No one has to know that mom came by last night. NO ONE.
9. When you finally get home at the end of the day.
Dogs, roommates, a big stuffed animal? I DON’T CARE BUT SOMEONE CUDDLE ME!
10. Reminding yourself that there is no use crying over spilt milk.
No matter how you slice it, Monday’s are usually rough. At least now you can walk into Monday knowing that you have Ryan on your side. Now go get ‘em!