“You know what would look great on you? Me.”
“Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.”
“Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?”
If you’re anything like me then you’ve not only heard these lines before but you’re also a sucker for them. And if you’re really anything like me then hearing these same cheesy pick-up lines over and over again gets old, fast.
Lucky for you, as an avid lover of all things Disney, I’ve created a list of creative Disney pick-up lines that might not get you a date, but they’ll at least get you a few laughs. That’s better than nothing, right?
I’m still deciding if I’m a terrible person or a f*cking genius for doing this, so I’ll let you be the judge.
1. Call me Pooh, because all I want is you, honey.
2. I can take you to infinity and beyond.
3. I must be Lighting McQueen, ‘cause you’ve got my heart racing.
4. You are part of the circle of my life.
5. There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.
6. Can you feel the love tonight?
7. My name isn’t Sully, but can still be my Boo.
8. You can call me Nemo, because I’m gonna “touch the butt.”
9. You must be the eighth dwarf, Sexy.
10. Am I a Beast? Because you’re definitely a Beauty.
And for all of you who are looking for the more NSFW pick-up lines, here you go, you perverts.
11. You don’t need a spoonful of sugar to make me go down.
12. Things are much better down where it’s wetter.
13. If you rub my lamp, I’ll make all your wishes come true.
14. Hey Jasmine, does the magic carpet match the drapes?
15. I can make any fairy moan…All I need to do is Tink’er’bell.
16. I’d really like to Poke-her-hontas.
17. Sit on my face and ask me to lie…What? You’ve never been Pinocchio’d?
18. Give me a Woody and I’ll make you Buzz for light years.
19. Can I Hakuna your Mata-tas?
20. Let’s play Pinocchio. You sit on my face and I’ll tell you lies.
21. We can start our own circle of life, just meet me at my house.
22. A magic carpet isn’t the only thing you’ll be riding tonight.
23. I don’t need to take you on the Tower of Terror to get you screaming.
24. My name’s Mickey, and there’s nothing Minnie about me.
25. You must be Cinderella, ‘cause I see that dress disappearing by midnight.
26. They don’t call me Woody for nothing!
27. Want to try and tame my Beast?
28. Can I go exploring in your rabbit hole?
29. One night with me and I will show you A Whole New World.
30. Hi hoe, hi hoe. It’s off to my place we go!
31. Let me ring your Belle with my Beast.
32. After meeting me, you’ll want to spend more time in bed than Sleeping Beauty.
33. So did they give you a name along with all those rippling pectorals?
34. Let it go, inside of me.
Please use these pick-up lines with caution; they’ll either get you a laugh or a slap across the face, so don’t say I didn’t warn you. As said by the great Walt Disney himself, “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Now, go find someone who will play with that snake in your pants.
Featured Image via Fanpop.