Sometimes we find ourselves stuck in a rut where we just need some small changes. It doesn’t have to be big, but we need something that is a little different from our norm. While we desperately look for new ways to change ourselves or give us that sexy kick we’ve been craving, there are a ton of minor ways and small changes we can make in order to look and feel better with minimal effort.
Here are 30 small changes that will help you look and feel better:
1. Wear heels, even if you’re already tall
It’ll help you feel like a woman and accentuate your curves in the best way. Give yourself a sexy strut once in a while.
2. Buy a new bra
There’s something about a new bra that makes you feel unstoppable.
3. Go outside for a bit
Sometimes you need to feel fresh air on your face. Even if it’s only walking your dog or taking your garbage bags to the curb, it’ll definitely help you.
4. Buy new nail polish and paint your nails at home
If you can’t afford to get them professionally done, that’s not a problem. You can have fun creating your own unique design!
5. Put on an outfit that made you feel sexy at one time
The memories will boost your confidence — especially if someone hit on you when you wore it.
Sweating it out will clear your mind, keep you in shape and make your body feel better overall.
7. Wear more lace, silk, and satin
For some reason, they just feel amazing on!
8. Wear something really sexy under your work clothes
For whatever reason, it helps with workplace productivity and you’ll feel amazing knowing your dirty little secret.
9. Rub lotion all over your body after a fresh shave to feel super smooth
When your skin is soft, you are on top of the world.
10. Eat a healthy meal for once
It’ll make your body feel super cleansed and could encourage a new lifestyle habit you’ll gain numerous benefits from.
11. Make a minimal change to your appearance
Cut your hair, get a new piercing, wear a bold lipstick — anything to change it up a bit.
12. Buy a new article of clothing, even if you don’t need it
Sometimes it’s nice to have something new in your wardrobe.
13. Masturbate, or learn your body in a new way
It always helps you feel better!
14. Get tipsy
Sometimes you feel like you want a little bit of a buzz on a lonely night at home.
15. Wash your damn face with a deep cleanse
You’ll feel so rejuvenated and fresh.
16. Show off your back in a nice top
I don’t know why having my back exposed feels so damn good.
17. Cut off people who have been draining you
Or at least spend minimal time with them for a bit to give your sanity a break.
18. Wear those old sweats you love
You know, the ones that make you feel cozy when you desperately need to feel comfortable.
19. Make a big gesture at work
Workplace performance can help boost your confidence, especially if you’ve been having doubts about your career.
20. Read an erotic novel and picture yourself as the main character
It’ll bring some excitement to your life even if it’s for a little while.
21. Buy new lingerie
If you don’t have anybody to wear it for, then wear it for yourself.
22. Reach out to an old friend or flame
There’s no harm in rekindling a connection you used to enjoy if it didn’t end horribly.
23. Compliment others
It’s a proven fact that this helps boost your own confidence in the process.
24. Get your eyebrows done
Nothing feels as refreshing after a clean wax.
25. Walk around your bedroom naked
It’ll help you feel comfortable with the body you were born with and provides an excellent opportunity to free your body for a bit.
26. Stop looking at other women as competition
Instead, think of them as friends and allies.
27. Wear a set of matching bra and underwear
It’s unknown why it feels so good to wear, but the power it brings you to tackle your day is pleasing.
28. Wear a new perfume
Sometimes the most floral ones bring out your flirtatious and fun side.
29. Do something that makes you feel good
Whether it’s calling your grandma, volunteering or singing out loud in the car, it will make a whole lot of difference.
30. Smile when you feel good and even when you don’t.
There are so many small changes to help give you the feeling you’ve been aimlessly searching for. Remember, sexiness isn’t necessarily about the way you look — it’s also about the way you feel. Make those tiny changes over time or whenever you feel yourself yearning for something different — it won’t break your budget or your heart.
Featured image via Pexels