I’m still in denial about One Direction taking a break, Louis can bring his kid on tour, right? Tons of celebrities do it all the time. I don’t know how I’m going to survive a year without new 1D music. I thought I was coping with 1D taking a break and then… they released this new music video for History and ALL OF THE FEELS.
I didn’t know whether to smile, cry, or be angry that I have to wait a year or more for new music. It was so emotional, I was basically Kim Kardashian crying while I watched it. Here are 10 feelings you probably felt while watching the newest 1D music video:
- I don’t know if I am mentally prepared to watch this
- OMG! THE BEGINNING, THEY’RE BABIES.
- TBT ZAYN. ❤️
- Wow, this is so weird – my heart is actually ripping apart.
- HARRY’S YOUNG SMILE, I CAN’T EVEN.
- Niall’s looking hella fine in those glasses.
- “WE COULD BE THE GREATEST THING THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN” .. but it’s over *CRYING*
- “THIS IS NOT THE END” – Is this a hint? Please tell me this is not the end so I’m not depressed forever.
- I need another concert ASAP.
- What if WHEN they come back together, they release a music video and walk in the same way they walked out? CAN YOU IMAGINE?!
As you can see, we went through ALOT of emotions while watching One Direction’s latest music video. Don’t mind me, just leave me be. If you need me, I’ll be curled up watching all the 1D music videos on repeat, and praying that they reunite asap.