Oh Halloween, aside from St. Patty’s day, it’s basically Christmas for college kids. You’ll be more into dressing up than ever before, and pumpkin carving will become you and your roomies new favourite pastime. It’s the best time of the year to let your creativity shine, or even whip up a perfect last minute costume to prove essays aren’t the only things you can both start and finish the night before.
I’m sure you’re scrolling through Pinterest pages right now searching for various costumes to rock every night of the week. I mean, Halloween extends much further than just October 31st, and we couldn’t be happier about it. Here’s 10 times Halloween will prove to be way better in your college years:
1. Trick or treating becomes trick or boozing.
2. It’s the one excuse of the year where you can ditch the diet and munch out on cheap day after candy sales.
3. You can dress as a slut without any judgment.
4. Or pull off absolutely adorable versions of princess costumes (and you now have boobs to actually fill them out).
5. You can be your confident alter ego and chase after that guy you’ve been dreaming of.
6. Pumpkin beer. Need I say more?
7. The nostalgia of being a kid again.
8. Halloween gives you the chance to show that you’re more than just brains – you’re creative too!
9. Scary movies so you can Netflix and… not chill
10. It isn’t just for one night.
Tis the season for messy, glitter-covered hookups, spooky décor, and the best witches’ brew sangria you’ve ever had. I hope you take in all that the crisp fall weather has to offer and show that Halloween doesn’t have to end once you trade in your pillowcases of candy for whisky sours.