Red is the new black, at least when it comes to hair. Actually, red is the new black, brown, AND blonde! Red hair has gained a lot of support recently – no longer are freckled gingers being mocked and made fun of, but instead they’re admired and coveted for their unique, natural beauty. Some of the hottest celebrities are sporting red hair and the rest of us are quickly following suit. Why is red hair the hot new trend? Because gingers have more fun!
There has always been a debate about who has the most fun, blondes or brunettes, but neither of these answers are correct. In reality, redheads have more fun. Whether your hair is naturally red or dyed red, you will undoubtedly have more fun than all the blondes and brunettes around you.
- We always stand out in a crowd. With natural redheads only taking up 1-2% of the population, we can be the center of attention whenever we want.
- Since we gingers have no souls, we never have to worry about having too much fun.
- Our hair is always an essential part of our outfits.
- We never have to worry about putting color into our outfits – our bright locks keep even an all-black outfit looking chic and colorful.
- We have more sex! According to a German study, people with red hair have more sex than people with other hair colors. That alone is enough to prove that we have more fun. 😉
- The color red is associated with power and success in men and physical attractiveness in women. That means that people are naturally drawn to us!
- Red hair makes you feel confident, powerful, and strong. Red is a passionate, fiery color, and it can bring out your best personality traits. You can’t hide in the background with red hair!
- We always have something to talk about!! From Emma Stone to Debra Messing to Bella Thorne, these gingers make even the best blondes and brunettes jealous with their stories. It also doesn’t hurt that these red-haired beauties are amazingly gorgeous.
If you haven’t fallen in love with red hair yet, maybe it’s time for you to jump on the bandwagon. Red hair can work for anyone – just find the right shade and you too can exude confidence, sexiness, and fun!
Featured Image via Unsplash