If you are like me, you’ve been with your significant other for quite a while and have answered many questions about a variety of both serious and silly topics. Despite a decade together, though, I still find myself learning new things about my partner all the time. If you want to learn some new things about your forever person and have some laughs while doing it, here’s a little list of random and entertaining questions my husband and I created:
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you choose to do with that power?
- What did you think of me the first time you saw me?
- If you could be a model for any product, what would you choose and why?
- Let’s pretend you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
- If you had to go into the witness protection program, what would you choose as a new name, where would you ask to go, and what would you choose to do?
- What crime would you commit if you could get away with it?
- Which song would you sing to audition for American Idol?
- What is your favorite smell?
- What’s something I do that grosses you out the most?
Who would you most love to see naked? Who you would most hate to see naked?
- What’s the craziest thing you would do for $100?
- If you could only eat one thing every day for a week, what would it be?
- If you had to live without one of your five senses, which one would you choose to live without?
- What skills do you possess that would help us survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Have you ever been so scared that you’ve peed your pants? If so, what happened to scare you?
- Let’s say someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you?
- If you had a theme song that played every time you entered a room, what would it be and why?
- What if you could go on a road trip across the country with any celebrity dead or alive, who would you go with?
- If you could own your own business, what would it be?
- What animal do you think you are most like?
- What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see?
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
What is the most embarrassing thing that someone has walked in on you doing?
- Is there something you really enjoy that others might think is weird?
- What’s the dumbest idea you’ve ever had that at the time seemed smart?
- What is something that always makes you laugh?
- Who is your favorite Disney princess?
- What’s a song you love that nobody would expect you to like?
- What do you usually think about while you are pooping?
- What’s something you love but don’t understand why?
- What reality TV show would you most want to be on?
- Would you rather go to Hogwarts, the Shire, or the Death Star?
- If you were on Cutthroat Kitchen, what dishes would you most hope they select for you to make?
- What is the biggest turn off: stinky feet, sweaty armpits, or bad breath?
What guilty pleasure do you have that currently I don’t know about?
- If you could get drunk with a historical figure, who would it be?
- What’s an app you wish existed but doesn’t currently?
- If someone went through your phone, what would they find that would be surprising?
- You are locked in Target overnight: what would you do?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport so that you had a chance at the gold, what would it be?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What TV show do you refuse to watch?
- What’s one thing you really want but can’t afford?
- What website do you visit the most?
- If life is a game, what is the #1 rule?
- If you had a personal flag, what would it look like?
- What’s one of the strongest flaws about you?
- If you were forced to relive the same day of your life over and over again, what day would you pick?
- What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?
- What lie do you tell most often?
It’s a lot of fun to learn something new, especially when it’s about a person who is dear to your heart. You never know what you may discover about your partner even after years pass, like how I just learned that my husband is afraid of heights because I decided to take him on a chairlift. These questions might be just a start to something you do every once in a while to “shake things up.”
Originally Published on Thought Catalog