Let’s get something straight: Taylor Swift has some of the best lyrics in the world. Her ability to capture moments and feelings perfectly and tell an incredible story that feels authentic and pure is unmatched. So, naturally, when you fall in love, you feel like the star of your own Taylor song, even when it ends badly. But when you want to share with your followers just how in love you are, she has the best lyrics.
Here are 30 romantic Taylor Swift lyrics to use for Instagram captions.
1. This night is sparkling, don’t you let it go — Enchanted
A romantic lyric for a romantic picture of two love birds all dressed up for a night on the town.
2. You are the best thing that’s ever been mine — Mine
Obviously, this had to be on the top of my list.
3. All along there was some invisible string tying you to me — Invisible string
This is perfect for a photo of the two of you holding hands.
4. I see sparks fly whenever you smile — Sparks Fly
When your lover is grinning like a happy kid, this lyric is the only option!
5. Say you’ll remember me/standing in a nice dress/staring at the sunset, babe — Wildest Dreams
Whether it’s a vacation photo or of one of you during a sunset, this lyric does the trick.
6. I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover — Lover
Can you imagine using this to announce your engagement? Adorable!
7. Your eyes look like coming home — Everything Has Changed
This would be perfect for any romantic setting as long as the eye contact is strong. Ugh, I wish this would happen to me!
8. I’ll never forget you as long as I live — I Wish You Would
Imagine posting this with a photo of you two hugging and laughing!
9. I’m captivated by you baby like a firework show — Sparks Fly
Perfect caption for the cute, cheesy fourth of July party pic. Just saying!
10. I was enchanted to meet you — Enchanted
This is easily one of my favorite songs by her. It’s too romantic!
11. I never seen nobody shine the way you do – Hey Stephen
If your plus one is looking damn good, let them know! Bonus points if your boyfriend’s name is Stephen!
12. I don’t know how it gets better than this – Fearless
The best caption when you’re feeling super grateful for the love of your life for no reason at all.
13. Everything has changed — Everything Has Changed
This caption can go with any romantic picture. It’s also perfect for an engagement announcement or wedding throwback. Heck, you could even use it for a baby announcement! We don’t judge!
14. I knew you dancing in your Levis, drunk under a streetlight — Cardigan
Whether you’re posting a drunk photo from the night before in an Uber or actually under a street light, it works.
15. Even in my worst times, you could see the best of me — Dress
Shoutout to your partner in crime for always seeing your potential!
16. I never saw you coming and I’ll never be the same — State of Grace
Healthy, happy relationship appreciation post alert!
17. I got that red lip classic thing that you like – Style
You already know the look you need to pull this caption off.
18. You did a number on me, but honestly baby, who’s counting? — So It Goes…
A goofy photo for the goofy girl laughing with her arms wrapped around her perfect match’s body.
19. You can’t spell “awesome” without me!” — ME!
This is for one of the goofy girls, making her partner shake their heads laughing, slightly embarrassed.
20. You’re so gorgeous it actually hurts — Gorgeous
Do I even need to explain this caption?
21. You belong with me — You Belong With Me
You didn’t think I was going to make a list about Taylor Swift romantic lyrics and not include this gem! Who do you think I am?
22. I once believed love would be burning red, but it’s golden — Daylight
Such an adorable quote that people wouldn’t even identify it with a Taylor Swift lyric unless they were a true Swiftie.
23. Squeeze my hand three times in the taxi — New Years Day
Perfect for an Uber selfie after a night out. Or when you’re actually looking composed and well put together. The choice is yours.
24. This love is ours — Ours
Cute, simple and effective. And totally personal and adorable all at once too.
25. You took the time to memorize me. My fears, my hopes, and dreams — Stay Stay Stay
This may be a great caption for a potential wedding photo one day of a ceremony… I’m just saying!
26. All eyes on us — So It Goes…
Again, think of this as a wedding photo caption or even an engagement shot! So perfect!
27. Barefoot in the kitchen/Sacred new beginnings — Cornelia Street
This works great for a photoshoot in your new house that you both share.
28. Cause my heart is yours — Ours
This can go with so many things. This lyric makes me want to fall in love so badly!
29. You’ll be the prince, and I’ll be the princess — Love Story
How could you not include at least one lyric from Love Story on this list?
30. You’re my lover — Lover
The perfect shot of your happily ever after romance.
Whether you’re feeling nostalgic over her country roots, dancing on clouds to her pop princess phase, or feeling like you’re in a romance novel, Taylor Swift has a lyric for every romantic stage. After all, she’s the queen of romantic lyrics.
What are your favorite romantic Taylor Swift lyrics? Comment them below!