Driving. Whether you’re driving for five minutes or five hours per day, you probably know that it can be frustrating because of potholes, curbs, and idiot drivers.
When you’re behind the wheel, you’ve probably found yourself saying or thinking a lot of the same thoughts every time. Here are 16 things that you’ve probably found yourself thinking when you’re driving:.
1. “Is there a reason why you’re going so slow?”
The limit is 40, but you’re going 25. Move!
2. “Why are you riding my a**?”
There’s another lane open, so go around me!
3. “Sh*t, what did I just hit?”
Oh, OK, it was just a curb. Whoops!4. “Why are you slamming your brakes?”
There’s no one in front of you!
5. “Did I just miss my exit?”
Yep, I definitely did!
6. “Yikes, that was a wide turn!”
Hopefully, no one noticed?
7. “Wait, was that light red?”
At least if I get a ticket in the mail, I’ll know why?
8. “No, sir, it’s fine. You don’t need to use your turn signal!”
It’s not like I just slammed on my brakes because of you or anything!
9. “OK, where am I going again?”
I can’t understand this GPS…
10. “What the f*ck are you doing?!”
And I thought I was a bad driver… sheesh!
11. “How does that 16-year-old have a better car than I do?”
That car is probably worth more than my life savings!
12. “What?! Why are you honking at me?”
13. “The light is green, so why aren’t we all moving?”
Green means “go,” so go!
14. “I love this song!”
Oops, I just swerved into the next lane! Clearly, I shouldn’t be allowed to dance while driving…
15. “Oh yeah, just jump out in front of me.”
It’s not like I’m mad or anything…
16. Stop staring at me while I park!
Yes, I know that I had to re-park 10 times, but mind your own business!
Whether you’re a new driver or an experienced one, you’ve probably had several of these thoughts on the road. Regardless of what other drivers do, play it cool and keep your eyes on the road. Stay safe!
Featured image via Andraz Lazic on Unsplash
Indeed, an amazing article! Perhaps I said all those words when I moved from the U.S. to Australia. I couldn’t get used to the traffice that is on the ‘wrong’ side.
There is a term called road rage. So if you drive a big, clumsy and a rather inconvenient car to show off and impress people, you will get a lot of stress instead. Better if you get a smaller car. Read more to find out how to get approved for financing quickly and in a few minutes you will see the difference. My wife made her choice in favor or such car.