Normally when it’s Friday we cheer “TGIF” or “Happy Fri-YAY”, but today is the one day a year we get to cheer “HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY”! Why is Black Friday so good? Well because it’s the one day of the year those in the US get to celebrate massive discounts at all our favourite stores.
For those looking to bypass the literal madness, here are the best deals to hit up:
Victoria’s Secret (worldwide sale)
- ALL bra’s $40 and under (Looks like a lot of bombshell bra’s will be purchased today)
- Buy one get one free sleep separates
- 2 for $30 perfumes
- All sportswear $35 and under
- Mist collection $8
- $40 cozy robe (regular price is $72.95)
- FREE $20 rewards card with a $40 purchase that can be used between November 30th and December 15th!
- FREE Black Friday Tote and Mini Bag with every $75 purchase (excluding clearance)
- 50% entire store and online
- Free shipping over $50
- $5 sports bra with any $50 purchase
Plus can use your club LaSenza card for an additional 10% off your entire purchase.
Bath & Bodyworks
- 40% off the entire store (Canada only)
- Spend $30 and get an exclusive tote filled with 7 products (US only, Canada is approx. spend $70)
- Buy 3 get 3 free (some locations and online only)
- All coupons can be used today
- Additional 50% off online only
- Additional 30% off in stores only
- Free shipping
- Up to 70% off on selected items
- Black Friday Collection for dirt cheap prices online only (can be found here.)
- 20$ off entire purchase
- 30% off everything online using the promo code offered on their website
- Outlet tab (aka clearance section) is 70%
- 40% off AND free shipping
- All flannels and sweatshirts $25 (US & online only)
- FREE fleece blanket (in stores only)
Excludes: Holi-deals, fragrance, Arie Real Deals, and Arie undies.
- 25% all regular priced items
- Free shipping
- All sweaters are buy one get one 50% off
- 30% off all regular priced items online
- Free shipping of $25 and more
- Buy two get one free charm (in store’s and online only)
Please note some individual locations may have additional sales depending on your area.
Luckily for those in Canada if you don’t get a chance to hit the malls today or online shop a bit, at least we have Boxing Day (December 26th) to look forward to for more sales, and gift ideas for later on in the year!
But if this is your only day to do some serious damage to your credit card… May the odds be ever in your favor.
Featured Image by Victoria’s Secret.