Have you ever been scrolling through your Insta feed when all of a sudden you see it? It might be the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen. The colors pop, the accessories are on point, and there is just a je ne c’est quois about it? Yes, we’ve all seen it, the most perfect bowl of food.
Instagrammers across the globe are perfecting the art of decadent, bright, and mouth-watering bowls of food and here are 14 of the most mesmerizingly beautiful bowls of food.
- This purple princess featuring chia-beet pudding with crunchy cacao and macadamia clusters, coconut whip, fresh fruit, and some delightfully beautiful homegrown edible blossoms.https://www.instagram.com/p/BD8Vpn9AhV6/
- This beautiful taco inspired bowl featuring none other than rice, beans, corn, spinach, and a ton of other veggies for a vegan delight!https://www.instagram.com/p/BD9G9Ndus5k/
- This perfectly lined up beauty features berries, bananas, and coconut, oh my!https://www.instagram.com/p/BBKnDOsus2F/
- This green goddess will help you get all the Vitamin B12 and Iron you need, made up of peas, kale, avocado, banana, apple, peppermint, ginger, Spirulina, and coconut chia and topped off with your favorite fruits!
Recently I drooled over a wonderful green smoothie on @talinegabriel feed and wanted it so badly. Can't wait for her recipe on the app but until then I need to make my own version. Oh boy, this green bowl was so tasty and nourishing. Btw. my lil #tastylove44k party is still running ☆☆☆ Green power smoothie Serves 1 1 handful frozen peas 1 handful kale leaves (stems removed) 1/4 avocado 1/2 banana 1/4 apple a few peppermit leaves 1 small knob ginger minced 1 tsp spirulina 2 tbs coconut chia pudding 1/2 cup water a few ice cubes – Mix all ingredients with a high speed blender until creamy. Topping 1/4 apple sliced 1/2 banana sliced 1 kiwi 1 tsp coconut shreds 2 tbs granola – Assemble and devour☘
- This pink perfection the unorthodox combination of beets (which are chock full of Vitamin C and folate) and bananas (potassium), this beautiful bowl will keep you charged up all day!https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdBqnIOs6r/
- This chocolate peanut butter bowl of my dreams takes your standard smoothie bowl and makes it into a dessert.https://www.instagram.com/p/BD8ARyooUDO/
- This mermaid like bowl comes from the Spirulina, which is an edible blue-green algae filled with vitamins and antioxidants.https://www.instagram.com/p/BD0d3KWus0H/
- This toppling torpedo of tastiness is a “nicecream” parfait, featuring layers of berries, seeds, and a beet/berry/melon/spinach smoothie.
Excuse the cloudy morning light…but this berry beet and melon spinach #nicecream parfait was the perfect Friday treat! Layered and topped with berries, chocolate sauce, seeds and #sunbutter…TGIF y'all! #glutenfree #celiac #paleo #vegan #healthy #lowfodmap #foodart #vscocam #nanaicecream #smoothie #smoothiebowl
- This incredible bowl of poké which is an incredibly popular Hawaiian dish, seen here with raw ahi tuna, sesame seeds, nori strips, wasabi peas, and cucumber.https://www.instagram.com/p/BCYAHhRgFdb
- This literal bowl of sunshine which showcases the fruity rainbow atop a muesli smoothie bowl.
- This kiwi topped, strawberry banana heaven which will take you right back to your favorite childhood smoothie!https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-HEZyus7L/
- This flower topped queen which is a chocolately carob banana nicecream, featuring flowers made from pb2, a powdered peanut butter which can be found on Amazon and in health food stores.https://www.instagram.com/p/BD6QXTXigtY/
- This abstract work of art featuring swirls of smoothies and fruit to brighten your day!https://www.instagram.com/p/BD7e_ogSkWa/
- This tropical oasis in food form features vanilla chia pudding between two layers of blueberry and blackcurrent nicecream, topped with granola, fruit, peanut butter, and beautiful edible flowers.
While food is meant to ignite the taste buds, sometimes it’s enough when a bowl of food makes your eyes light up. Whether it’s the colors or ingredients that draw you in, there is a bowl of food out there that will make your heart and taste buds sing!
Featured image via Heike.