Every summer, I take up a nannying job or two to make some extra cash/get paid to color. While nannying has taught me many things and also been the best birth control I’ve ever had, it’s also taught me that babies are basically tiny drunk college kids. Seriously, hear me out on this one as I show you the similarities of the little nuggets and college kids going out.
1. When we’re trying to figure out plans of what to do for the weekend.
2. “Okay, I’m getting ready right now I’ll call you when I’m done.”
3. *at the pregame* – “RIDE’S HERE!”
4. When the Uber/Lyft driver plays Beyonce.
5. “I NEED LADIES ON THE BAR!”
6. “KAREN!! OMG KAREN I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER GUYS GUYS KAREN’S HERE AHHHH!!”
7. “This guy totally wants me, let me just be forward…he’ll like it, just watch.”
8. “Great. Here goes Carol again. I am NOT taking care of her this time.”
9. “Just. One. More. Drink.”
10. *when the drunchies kick in*
11. “Guys. I’m fine. I’m just resting my eyes.”
12. “Do you know what you did last night?”
See, I told you all. Happy Thirsty Thursday.
Featured Image via Unsplash