Late last night, BuzzFeed posted quite the trick on the internet which asked people whether this dress (posted by tumbler user Swiked) is white and gold or blue and black (but like its OBVI white and gold…right?). Anyways, some people look at it and see white and gold, others see blue and black (or brown). It didn’t take long for this simple image to tear up the internet – sorry Kim looks like it wasn’t you who broke the Internet after all. Here are a few of the hilarious reactions people had about the ‘The Dress‘:
1. Amy, who fantastically connected the scenario to the most relevant movie of all time: Mean Girls.
2. Janelle realized this photograph is clearly some form of dark sorcery.
3. The leftsharks Instagram account perfectly summed up how monumental ‘the dress’ was to the life of the internet.
4. And AERO was pretty spot-on in nailing everyone’s initial reaction to seeing the ‘the dress’.
5. Anna Kendrick was really shaken up when she realized the magnitude of the situation.
6. The Only In Boston twitter account accurately depicted how people looked trying to figure out the madness that is ‘the dress’.
7. Caleb was clearly thinking about the impact ‘the dress’ will have on the future generations.
8. Zach understood that we should steer clear of something this twisted.
9. Franko realized clearly ‘the dress’ was sent to us via extra terrestrial life forms.
10. And Krishna, who is definitely on to something.
11. Carrie didn’t know if we’d survive ‘the dress’ debate.
12. Luke explained how hours of sleep were going to be lost trying to figure out this insanity.
13. Josh saw the silver lining.
14. Shannan realized the inevitable: that this is clearly the end.
15. And Proleteriat perfectly summed up how this day will forever go down in history.
So the only question you need to ask yourself now is what color is ‘the dress’?