Fall is right around the corner, and the stores are starting to stock up their Halloween section. If you have a partner in crime, this should be the prime time for you two to brainstorm matching costume ideas.
That’s the best part right? The build-up before the actual spooky night. And, hey, if you are in your final year of college or university, you might as well make this Halloween one for the books.
Remember, you can be whoever you want to be. This is the time to bring out your creative side without getting any weird looks. If you and your BFF need a starting point, look no further, because we have got you covered!
- Do people ever say you and your best friend are tied together at the hip? Dress as cat and dog. Just make sure you two stay the same level of drunk so you can both get into the bar since you’ll be attached.
- This costume isn’t hard to put together, and it’s super cute! If you and your BFF love eating healthy, and the hot weather, dress as your favorite fruit.
- If you both love The Little Mermaid, this is the costume for you! You can look glamorous, but still look like you’re dressing up for Halloween. Also, who wouldn’t want to be able to rock a shell bra without getting dirty looks? Now is the time.
4. Who is the honey to your Winnie The Pooh? If someone comes to mind, they can dress as Piglet. If you have a few BFFs you can all dress as the cast of Winnie The Pooh. So cute!
5. If you and your best friend are two peas in a pod you should be Thing 1, and Thing 2. I mean you are already so much alike, you might as well go with it this Halloween.
6. Friendships are magical. You and your partner in crime can let that show by dressing up as unicorns for the night.
7. If you’re planning on getting white-girl-wasted, you may as well dress as white-girl-basic. Okay, but in all seriousness, if you and your bestie share a love for coffee this is the perfect costume. You’ll even have a drinking cup that matches your outfit!
In the meantime, I hope you’re stocking up on tea, buying sweaters, scarves, and leggings for fall! Because let’s face it, fall fashion is the best. Do you have any ideas that we missed for BFF Halloween costumes? Let us know!
Featured image via WeHeartIt.